Hi there! Welcome and thank you for coming to my own little corner of the web!
I’m known for my genuine enthusiasm, love for building a ‘family connection’ in all facets of my life, my passion for learning and love for giving what I learn away. To me, travel and seeing new cultures is a must! I love to dance, and I believe in transparency, inclusion and determination. When I feel God has called me to do something, it’s my responsibility to figure out how to grow into that person to fulfill the calling. I am deeply spiritual, yet non-judgemental. The books I read are a combination of leadership, health and parenting—and I’m obsessed with TED Talks! I chose this career path long before I became a parent because I wanted to design a life to be there for my kid’s BIG and LITTLE moments, and am blessed to be doing JUST THAT. The confidence I’ve acquired has been an immeasurable gift. I love to partner with women to build their confidence, and partner with women that have confidence to give away!
Introducing National Sales Director, Speaker and Life Coach, Roya Mattis
Before Mary Kay, Roya was a hotel manager at the #1 property of a large hotel chain. In October of 2000, shortly after beginning to build her Mary kay business, Roya became a Director of Marketing. She rose through the Mary Kay ranks to achieve the prestigious level—one of approximately 225—of a National Sales Director.
Her hunger for knowledge and desire to serve led her to attend the coaching school of world-renowned life coach, Tony Robbins. Roya excelled graduating at the MASTERY level. She has completed more than 600 hours of concentrated immersion training in everything from business to relationships to health.
Roya has been a keynote speaker across the country, addressing both small groups and audiences of more than 10,000—moving them to tears and laughter!
She’s also a married mom of 2 beautiful young children and 1 fur-baby!
In her Mary Kay Career, Roya has:
● Paid off $137,000 of debt in 3 years along with her husband, Noah. Within 1 year, they went from renting a condo to buying a townhome. Just two and one-half years later, Roya and Noah built their 7,500 square foot dream home.
● Achieved the highest level in Mary Kay personal sales, called the National Queen’s Court, 7 times.
● Led her personal organization to complete $600,000 in retail sales their first year, finishing in the TOP 3 of her graduating class!
● Achieved the top level in recruiting, called the Queen’s Court of Sharing, 4 times. Roya was in the Top 10 ALL four times, the Top 3 three times, and was crowned “The Queen” TWICE! This means that she was #1 of 250,000 women, helping the MOST new business owners achieve high business success.
● Accomplished ALL of the annual achievements in the Company, called Triple Star, 3 times.
● Been awarded FREE 5-STAR vacations for herself and Noah to: Spain TWICE, Hawaii TWICE, Italy TWICE, Sweden, Germany, Monaco, France, China, London, Portugal and Argentina!
● Been honored as the Company’s “Miss Go-Give” (October 2008) for helping the most people in the deepest way, especially those from whom she did not receive any financial gain.
● Her highest combined income in 1 month from her Mary Kay business is over $30,000!
Roya has also earned:
● 9 FREE Cars, including 7 Pink Cadillacs! She is currently driving 1 of only 5 Pink CT6s in the country!
● 17 Diamond Rings
● Diamond Earrings
● Diamond Necklace
● 2 Diamond Bracelets
● Diamond Watch
● 10 Diamond Bumblebees
● Complete King Bedroom Set
● 6 Heated Theatre Chairs
● Deluxe Grill
● 14 Place Settings of Fine China
● And countless personal, business and fitness prizes along the way!
● She is Mary Kay Millionaire with over $1 MILLION Dollars in commissions from the Company.
She is WILD about the lives she gets to touch, change, and learn from!